France has made it! A decade of efforts has turned the country into one of the most dynamic and uprising startup places in the world. The opening of Station F is yet another sign of a digital French Revolution.
Companies from all over the world now consider France as an startup-friendly country with a thriving VC scene (Point Nine Capital announced a $75M fund focused on France), some top-notch coworking (WeWork opened its first office in the heart of Paris recently), world-class startup events (VivaTech’s 2nd edition was a huge success), etc.
NUMA Scale Hub: a hub for international startups to grow in France
Six startups will join NUMA Scale Hub at Station F, coming from all around the world: India, Mexico, US, and UK.
We will host three startups from the French Tech Ticket, French Tech’s successful initiative to attract foreign entrepreneurs in France:
- Bitwage: Remote Job Placement and Wage Management Solutions for Overseas Workers.
- Sorry as a Service: Sorry As A Service platform helps companies when a customer complaints or has an issue and suggests actions to rebuild the relationship.
- JetPack Data: JetPack Data proposes an intuitive data analytics and visualization platform geared for ‘the common man’.
Besides, we are welcoming three startups from Mexico, part of the Bridge To Paris, a France-Mexico cross-border program sponsored by the National Entrepreneur Institute, the Franco-Mexican Chamber of Commerce and Industry and the Mexico France Council on Entrepreneurship and Innovation:
- Collective Academy: Collective Academy is an academic institution rethinking higher education.
- Totonal: a market place for responsible and tailor-made travel experiences.
- Samaya: a SaaS company to help organization better organize their sales processes.
We will announce more startups joining soon!
Internationalization as a Service
NUMA Scale Hub will provide an intensive scaling method to selected startups, including support from Google, which has been a strong partner to NUMA Paris’ startup ecosystem since 2013. They will be supporting the initiative through access to market analysis and product expertise, and will share its extensive experience of helping startups to scale.
Besides that, the resources will include business development consulting with in-house experts and business intros to our corporate clients, growth marketing strategy, accounting and incorporation in France with LPG Group, legal advice from Alan Walter, recruitment consulting with Urban Linker, and a roadshow to French and European investors.
And now… Time to scale!